1. Because a woman brought into this world will inevitably be given pepper spray “just in case.”
2. Because by sixteen, a young girl knows how to avoid being sexually assaulted, while a boy of the same age does not fear sexual assault in the slightest.
3. Because a girl who mocks men is a bitch, and a boy who mocks women is joking.
4. Because a girl who has sex is a slut, and a boy who has sex is a man.
5. Because in a murder, the killer is at fault, but the blame of rape is often put on the victim.
6. Because we teach girls how not to get raped instead of teaching anyone simply not to rape.
7. Because a woman should put more clothes on if her outfit makes a man uncomfortable, because his self control is her responsibility.
8. Because feminists just need to chill out.
9. Because a 22 year old sex-obsessed virgin can murder 7 people, and the problem is that someone should’ve just slept with him.
10. Because not all men are predators, but yes, all women are prey.
There’s a fucking womanifesto for you."
It’s not your body anymore, when there is a baby present. Carry that child to term responsibly, or you’re a murderer.
No, I’m sorry, but that’s idiotic. It’s my body no matter what. If I wanted to get an abortion i’d get a fucking abortion regardless if that made me a murderer in someone who doesn’t have to actually carry a baby’s eyes. Birth control being more widely available is a serious issue. You’re stupid if you think every situation that leads to abortion makes someone a murderer. 11 year old gets raped by her cousin “No girl, you carry that child, you squeeze that out of your currently underdeveloped vagina. It’s the right thing to do. You’re a murderer if you don’t. Who cares that it’ll emotionally scar you for life and you’ll forever be reminded of it every time you look at your child or cousin. It’s the humane thing to do. If you were older you’d understand.” Shit, the same thing happened to a nine year old “Who the fuck cares if you’re only a baby yourself, you’re totally going to go through with this, I don’t care if it’ll nearly kill you or damage your insides. Raise that baby like a good non-murderer.”
Then we go overseas where it’s all “You’re pregnant out of wedlock, let’s stone you to death instead of giving you and others like you birth control or the option to abort. I’m sorry that we live in such a fucked up society that if I force myself on you and get pregnant you’re still the one who is shamed. Wait no I’m not, suck it up and deal with it”, “You’ve been told your baby is dying in the womb, no abortion for you girl, you have to keep it and die of blood poisoning. Too bad we could have avoided it if we were more understanding of a woman and her body”.
Open your eyes for God’s sake. You can’t even get pregnant, you’re a man and I get that you have a right to your unborn child and the potential for mental trauma. But you personally are not at risk of dying from pregnancy complications. You personally are not at risk of being shunned by your community and killed for carrying someone elses child. You personally are not having to carry the mental and physical scars of going through an unwanted pregnancy with your potential rapists child. You personally are not at risk of being considered used, dirty and unwanted because of something you could have avoided if proper health care was available to you. You aren’t personally responsible for raising a child (or person with mental capacity of a child) who also has a child because “Abortion is murder in all circumstances”.
It’s not your body either, and until you have to deal with everything above then you cannot tell a woman what she can and cannot do with her body.
My roommate, laying it the fuck down.
Reblogging again because I really needed that ignorance to be addressed, and it was, and I needed that.